REHVA, founded in 1963, is the European professional umbrella organisation that joins national associations of building services engineers. Today REHVA represents 120.000 HVAC designers, engineers, technicians, and experts from 27 European countries.
REHVA provides its members with a platform for international knowledge exchange, contributes to technical and professional development, follows EU policy developments, and represents the interests of its members in Europe and in the world.
An important field of our activities is the participation in international research and innovation projects supported by the EU. To support this activity REHVA is recruiting a junior Assistant Project Engineer for the technical and administrative implementation of EU funded projects, support the work of the Technical and Research Committee and assist to the content management of the REHVA website.
- Implementation of Horizon2020 research and innovation projects, preparing work plans, project reports, working documents
- Conducting research and data search on specific technical issues in the field of energy efficiency in buildings related to EU research projects
- Organisation of project meetings, support and coordinate technical expert groups, prepare summaries and minutes in English
- Organisation of seminars and dissemination activities related to EU projects
- Content management of the REHVA website, project websites, and social media
- Drafting short articles, prepare presentations of REHVA technical activities and EU projects
- Supporting REHVA Task Forces and REHVA experts work in writing REHVA guidebooks and publications
- Development of expert databases
- Interest in buildings energy efficiency, research and technologies to ensure excellent indoor climate and high energy performance
- University degree in building services / energy engineering or other sustainable energy related fields
- Fluency in English, the working language of the Association is English
- Previous experience with EU project implementation is an asset
- Knowledge of EU and national policies and regulations on buildings energy efficiency
- Advanced IT user skills, including MS Office and familiarity with website content management systems
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills, ability to do multi-tasking and work planning
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Intercultural skills, ability to work in an international environment
- Knowledge of French language is an asset
Več informacij o zgoraj omenjenem razpisu najdete na tej povezavi.